Nutrition to Nourish eBook
The Nutrition to Nourish eBook is the answer to how do I eat clean without it becoming a pain in the backside?! Zoe shares her tips for battling the sugar cravings, emotional eating and the simple food and lifestyle changes you can make now to improve your health and wellbeing. This is not a strict meal plan, or a set of “rules” to abide by but rather all the little things that she includes in her own life that make eating clean easy without it becoming all consuming. Oh and how to make it taste great too!
The ebook has fantastic exercise and health advice from industry experts like the lovely Peta Serras who takes you through the importance of stretching; and INBA Champion and 15 year fitness industry veteran George Saragas who provides a look into some of the science behind eating to fuel your body. If you want more energy, to lower body fat, be healthier and just generally feel amaze-balls then this eBook is for you.
The eBook includes:
- 22 pages of nutrition, health and fitness to help you fuel your body and nourish your soul
- Information about macro and micro nutrients
- How to make milk kefir
- The benefits of coconut oil
- Nutrition advice from INBA Champion George Saragas on how to lower body fat and optimal health
- Stretching for a sexy body with Polestar Pilates instructor Peta Serras
- Products Zoe uses regularly listed all in one convenient place
- The basis of Green Smoothies (how to make them taste great!)
- How to start juicing and some delicious recipes
- A shopping list for clean eating
- Recommended reading and Zoe’s favourite eBooks
Plus the following bonuses!
- Bonus recipe creator – write your own recipes in style
- Bonus nourishing food planner – fail to plan and you plan to fail!
- Bonus organising ‘I have to do stuff’ list
Interactive pdf file compatible with iPhone, iPad, Android etc…